Physical Fitness Goals and Journey
I’ll start by walking, and then step things up every time I get bored with my current routine.
- I’m going to eat slow carb again.
- I’m going to weigh 160 pounds.
- I’m going run 3 miles in 24 minutes.
- I’m going to do 100 pushups in 2 minutes.
- I’m going to do 100 sit-ups in 2 minutes.
- I’m going to do 20 pull-ups without stopping.
Once I’ve completed the above goals…
- I will alter my diet to aim at adding muscle, not losing weight.
- I will hire a trainer and begin lifting weights.
- I will train in BJJ, boxing, and/ or wrestling.
From there, I will create a meaningful reason to continue this path by putting this fitness to good use. I’m not sure what options will be available to me, but hopefully something along the lines of joining my local search and rescue, auxiliary policing, military reserves, etc.